Cleaning Job Vacancies
JOIN THE D.F. WILLIAMS TEAM OF CLEANERS
If you are reliable, friendly and want to give great service, please take a look to see what vacancies are available in your local area. If you are interested in a position with D.F. Williams and think you have what it takes to join our team, we would really like to hear from you.
As a rule we always have vacancies for General Cleaners so if you wish to be considered please select the section “General Cleaning Operatives” to apply.
Contract Cleaning Manager
Contract Cleaning Manager
D.F. Williams Cleaning Services Ltd
Summary: Contract Cleaning Manager. This role is based in Oxford and the surrounding areas. This is a position that will suit an organised individual who is highly motivated and organised. Successful candidate will have a previous experience as a contract manager, soft services manager in cleaning contract services.
Key deliverables are :
• Client engagement at all levels
• People management
• KPI and Standards
• Commercial performance
The Ideal Candidate:
• Previous experience in the Soft Services sector including cleaning contracts.
• Previous experience interacting with and influencing the client senior management team
• Must have excellent communication skills
• IT skills, knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Will have knowledge of reporting requirements within and understanding of KPI’s
• Highly flexible with a demonstrated willingness to take on a responsible approach to any issues
• Practical and logical approach to problem solving
• Be a team player with the ability to develop and maintain good interpersonal relationships
• Full Driving Licence Required
• Development of strategic partnerships with clients.
• Manage and develop client relationship and daily interaction
• Develop D.F Williams as the preferred and expert supplier to customers for the provision of cleaning services and grow additional service lines
• Retention of existing contract and identify new business opportunities
• Ensure the contract is operating to and exceeding the required specification and performance and is regularly audited in line with specification and SLA’s
• Provide guidance and direction to the team
• Ensure business is fully compliant with Industry Standards, relevant employment legislation, ISO and Company procedures & policies
• Prioritise health and safety at all levels
• Endorse new Company initiatives and ensure they are implemented on site
• This exciting role commands a market leading package designed to attract the strongest candidates.
Job Type: Full-time
General Cleaning Operatives
We are always on the look out for general cleaners with new contracts coming in regularly in all of our areas. Please fill in the form below and submit it for consideration. Please Note we can not always reply to every submission if we have a vacancy we will be in touch.
Please fill in all fields below and submit.
Day Time cleaning work in Abingdon.
Hours: 2 hours a day Between 8am – 4pm 3 days a week.
Venue: Blacklands Way Abingdon